Friday, June 27, 2008

FROST PARK XII POST GAME REPORT

It was great out at Frost Park today. There was, by my account, a record turnout. Lots of new chalkers (which is awesome). It was also hot and sunny. It was so hot and sunny that I got seriously overheated and nearly passed out getting up at one point. Now I am sitting in my air-conditioned office sipping water cup number 3 and nursing a low thuder of a headache. I need a nap and a shower.

Okay, enough whining. It is time to mobilize the zombie battalion. Only this time its not what you think. I don't want you, loyal blog viewer and voting zombie, to necessarily vote for me at all. There were so many great pieces done today by new chalk artists and veteran chalkies that deserve a vote that simply blindly voting for Stowe just will not do. Besides, my chalk piece this week is technically just a prize I promised I'd do last week. So, it isn't even really eligible... I don't think... or whatever... its in teh bylaws.

Anyway... Go check out the pieces. They are awesome! And remember... don't blindly vote for the fat bald guy. Personally I think I am going to vote for the T-Town Squid by Team Anderson (it is a solid debut with a ton of personality)!

FROST PARK
LUNCH
CHALK
FEED>>TACOMA

VIEW
VOTE
WIN!

No comments: